Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Little About Me

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE

♥ Name: Jessica
♥ Birthday: February 14
♥ Current Location: Basement

♥ Eye Color: brown
♥ Hair Color: brown
♥ Righty or Lefty: Righty
♥ Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

♥ Your fears: insects reptiles rodents heights speed and being alone
♥ Your perfect pizza: meat lovers with a cheesy crust
♥ Your current love: therein lies the blogging

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

♥ Your thoughts first waking up: on my days off I hate my internal clock
♥ Your best physical feature: my hands
♥ Your bedtime: sleepy time
♥ Most missed memory: sleeping beside him in the middle of the day

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK

♥ Pepsi or Coke: Coke w/whiskey =)
♥ McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
♥ Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea
♥ Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla ♥

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?

♥ Smoke: yes and I *know* its bad
♥ Take a shower: to wake me up and put me to sleep
♥ Believe in yourself: Rule of thumb
♥ Like/love someone right now: I love though I shouldn't, and Don't like though I should
♥ Tell your friends you love them: yes

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH

♥ Gone to the mall: Sherway =)
♥ Been on stage: nope
♥ Been dumped: and therein lies the blogging
♥ Gone skating: nope
♥ Dyed your hair: nope
♥ Got asked out: nope

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER:

♥ Played a stripping game: nope
♥ Changed who you were with to fit in: I wasn't destined for the stage

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD:

♥ Age you're hoping to be married: 25
♥ Age you hope you die: 75
♥ Age you want to have kids: After 25

LAYER NINE: IN A GUY

♥ Best eye color: brown
♥ Best hair color: black

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?

♥ 1 min. ago: facebook =(
♥ 1 hour ago: making eggs for lunch
♥ 1 year ago: submerging into a whirlwood romance

LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE:

♥ I love: eating with my hands, sleeping on the subway and a cigarette after sex
♥ I don't like: hip hop nor CNN nor traffic
♥ I miss: him
♥ I want: to grow up and be amazing

No comments: